We must ensure:
- High expectations, high academic standards and high-level curriculum programming & culturally responsive instructional strategies that help ALL learners flourish.
- Students with disabilities and exceptionalities, including dyslexia, receive Special Education that is inclusive, and evidence based.
- Testing is one small piece of educational assessment and should not be used as the main metric to track student progress: Test scores must not be weaponized against students, their families, or teachers.
- Student voices must be solicited, respected, and heard.
- Resources are prioritized for students with the least advantages.